CURRENT JOB OPENING(S)
Manufacturing Production Assistant
BioFront Technologies Inc.
3000 Commonwealth Blvd, Suite 101A
Tallahassee, FL 32303
We are looking for a qualified lab assistant and manufacturing production assistant to work part-time at BioFront Technologies. The ideal candidates must be detail-oriented with the ability to work autonomously and under time constraints. Must also be able to work as a team player.
High School Diploma or Equivalent; some additional higher education or concurrent pursuit of an Associate's or Bachelor's degree is beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a laboratory environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (included but not limited to):
- Preparing and assembling materials
- Labeling bottles for buffers
- Dispensing buffers into bottles
- Printing labels using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Package finished products with good manufacturing practices and following standard operating procedures.
- Shipping finished products
- Maintain inventory of raw materials
- Alerting purchasing of low stocks of raw materials/lab supplies
- Keep detailed production logs of finished products
- Clean production equipment (wash lab dishes)
- Clean work areas
10-20 hours per week, flexible scheduling is possible
PLEASE E-MAIL RESUMES TO: